The high strength hinges in brass are designed to support the opening and closing of large, heavy doors. Made from stainless brass, these hinges offer excellent corrosion resistance. With their rugged construction, they ensure superior durability for long-lasting performance. Suitable for both left-hand and right-hand use, these hinges provide versatility in door installations. This type of hinge is similar to the Blade type hinge zinc alloy, which is also made of brass and is also used in equipment such as freezers and refrigerators.
- Supports opening/closing of large, heavy doors.
- Stainless brass material for corrosion resistance.
- Rugged construction for superior durability.
- Suitable for both left-hand and right-hand use.
1. Q: What are the benefits of using the hinges in brass?
A: These hinges in brass offer superior durability, corrosion resistance, and support for opening/closing large, heavy doors.
2. Q: Can the hinges in brass be used in cold storage facilities?
A: Yes, the hinges in brass are suitable for use in cold storage facilities due to their durability and resistance to corrosion.
3. Q: Are the hinges in brass compatible with kitchen equipment?
A: Absolutely, the hinges in brass are ideal for kitchen equipment as they can withstand heavy usage and offer excellent durability.
4. Q: Can the hinges in brass be used on ships?
A: Yes, high strength hinges in brass are suitable for use on ships due to their rugged construction and corrosion-resistant properties.
5. Q: Are high strength hinges in brass available for both left-hand and right-hand doors?
A: Yes, high strength hinges in brass are designed for both left-hand and right-hand use, providing flexibility in door installations.