Our gas dampers offer a wide selection of types to accommodate various covers and doors in industrial applications. With a choice of 16 stroke lengths ranging from 20 to 400mm, and the ability to set gas reaction force from 20N to 1300N, our gas dampers provide reliable and adjustable performance based on specific usage conditions. Made with high-quality materials and designed for durability, these gas dampers are suitable for a range of equipment, including covers, lids, and doors.
- Wide Selection: Choose from a wide range of gas damper types to suit different covers and doors, ensuring compatibility and versatility.
- Adjustable Stroke Length: With 16 available stroke lengths, ranging from 20 to 400mm, our gas dampers provide flexibility for precise control and positioning.
- Customizable Gas Reaction Force: The gas reaction force can be set from 20N to 1300N in 10N increments, allowing for optimal performance based on specific usage conditions.
- High-Quality Construction: The gas dampers are constructed with carbon steel for pressure piping (STPG) cylinders and alloy tool steel (SKS equivalent) rods, ensuring durability and longevity.
- Easy Installation: The gas dampers feature screw-on-type joints, enabling convenient installation. However, please note that the customer should attach the joints themselves.
Our gas dampers are suitable for use with covers, lids, and doors in a wide range of equipment across various industries. Whether it’s for machinery, cabinets, or other types of equipment, our gas dampers provide reliable control and smooth movement.
1. Can I use these gas dampers for different types of covers and doors?
Yes, our gas dampers offer a wide selection of types to accommodate a variety of covers and doors, ensuring compatibility with different equipment.
2. What stroke lengths are available for these gas dampers?
You can choose from 16 types of stroke lengths, ranging from 20 to 400mm, providing options for precise control and positioning.
3. Can I adjust the gas reaction force of these dampers?
Yes, the gas reaction force can be customized according to specific usage conditions. You can set it from 20N to 1300N in 10N increments.
4. What are the materials used for the construction of these gas dampers?
The cylinders are made of carbon steel for pressure piping (STPG), while the rods are constructed with alloy tool steel (SKS equivalent), ensuring durability and strength.
5. How should I install these gas dampers?
The gas dampers can be installed either upward or downward, but it is recommended to have the rod pointing downward. The joints are screw-on type, and the customer should attach them during installation.